- 200 g arborio rice
- 1 small Truffle
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 spoons of soya cream or silky soya
- 1/2 litre of stock
– Prepare the stock (if you do not have a homemade stock, choose a cube of chicken stock + organic water), and keep it warm.
– Pour 10 cl of oil into a casserole dish.
– Add the finely chopped shallots and sweat for about 2 minutes without colouring, mix everything together.
– Add the rice and stirs for about 2 to 3 minutes, until translucent.
– Add the white wine and let it evaporate.
– Stir continuously.
– Then add you stock, one ladle at a time, allowing the rice to absorb it as you go.
– Taste your risotto after 17 minutes of cooking to choose the cooking method: al dente or more cooked, depending on your taste.
– Remove the dish from the heat, add a dash of Emile Noël organic oil flavoured with Truffle and two spoons of silky soya, this will give a creamy appearance and then finish with the Truffle juice and the finely chopped Truffle.