Fricassee of ceps
- 1 kg of boletus mushroom
- 1 bouquet of chopped parsley
- ½ tablespoon of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– Brush the mushrooms with a brush and scrape the foot if necessary with a knife being sure to remove all the soil.
-Avoid washing mushrooms so as not to soak the hymenium (spores), which is like a foam in boletus mushrooms.
– Cut the mushrooms into 5 mm thick slices and fry them in a frying pan for two minutes on each side in smoking-hot Emile Noël organic Portugal olive oil.
– At the last minute only, add salt, pepper, chopped parsley, garlic salt and lemon juice.
– Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately.
Brush, scrape, but never wet the mushrooms. They will absorb the water and then it will be impossible to colour them when you cook them.