Carrot zucchini sauteed noodles
- 3 carrots (300 g)
- 2 zucchini (300 g)
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 table spoons of soya sauce
– Peel the carrots. Cut them into fine sticks.
– Wash the zucchini. Cut them into two. Chop them into thin slices.
– 1 yellow onion. Chop finely.
– Peel the garlic clove. Crush them with garlic press.
– In a big fry pan, add a drizzle of Emile Noël olive oil. Cook the carrots for 3 min. Add a pinch of salt.
– Add the zucchini and mix. Cover and let it cook for 5 min. Remove from flame.
– Heat a dash of Emile Noël olive oil in a pan. Cook the onion for 5 min.
– Add the crushed garlic, soya sauce, almond purée and 1/2 glass of water, mix and keep aside.
– Add the chinese noodles for4 min in salted boiling water.
– Reheat the vegetables for 1 min. Add the noodles and the sauce.
– Spread them on plates. Pour 2 tsp of Emile Noël cashew nut oil on each plate to enhance the taste.