Fried Carrots, Bell pepper and Chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of carrots (300 to 400 g)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 small box of chickpeas (200 g)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
– Peel and cut the onion.
– Peel and cut the carrots into strips.
– Remove the seeds and cut the bell pepper into strips.
– Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan, cook the onions and bell pepper for 2 min with a pinch of salt.
– Add the spies, carrots, chickpeas, 30 cl of water and vegetable stock. Cook for 15 to 20 min in open.
– Sprinkle chopped parsley and continue the cooking for 5 min
– Serve with rice.