Oriental Chicken Mini-kebabs
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 2 dashes of Tabasco
– Cut the chicken breast into even cubes.
– Thread three cubes onto small skewers.
– Steam cook the plain mini skewers (in a couscous maker or steamer).
– Place them in a shallow dish while still warm.
– Marinate them with cumin, Emile Noël Organic Fair Trade Virgin Sesame Oil, salt, tabasco and lemon juice for one hour.- Cover with cling film.
– Keep in a cool place.
It is possible to prepare these mini skewers the day before.
– Before serving, roll the mini skewers in the tahini and then in the sesame seeds.
– Put the mini skewers under the grill for a few minutes to heat and brown them, the chicken being already cooked.
– Decorate the mini skewers with cucumber slices and carrots.
– Drizzle with a little Emile Noël organic virgin sesame oil.
“Steaming white meat (poultry, rabbit) allows you to obtain a soft texture before other uses ( grilling, salad…)”.