Roasted apricots & fresh goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons of rosemary honey
- 1 tablespoon of light brown sugar
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 12 apricots
- 25 g of flaked almonds
– Preheat the oven to 180°C.
– Mix the honey, sugar and 4 tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper and add the whole rosemary sprigs.
– Cut the apricots in half and prick 4 halves on each of on 6 wooden sticks.
– Place the skewers on a baking paper-lined baking sheet and drizzle with the previous mixture. – Bake them for about 15 minutes.
– Lightly brown the almonds in a dry frying pan.
– On a serving dish, arrange the roasted apricot skewers and cream cheese. Sprinkle with flaked almonds, a few oregano leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
Recipe © C’est ma food
Accompany this appetiser (or convivial starter) with crackers or gluten-free toast, slices of sourdough bread, or breadsticks.