Raspberry and Lemon Cheese Cake
- 250g of ginger biscuits
- 450g of fromage frais
- 12 cl of raspberry syrup
- 4 small eggs
- 100g of sugar
– Crush the ginger biscuits in a blender or by crushing them with a rolling pin.
– Add the fruit syrup little by little, so as to obtain a paste that is not too moist.
– Spread the base in the bottom and up the sides of a 20 cm diameter baking tin, lined with baking paper.
– Use a glass to pack the mixture well and to ensure an even level all over the tin.
– Place the tin in the refrigerator or freezer while you prepare the filling.
– Preheat your oven to 160°C.
– Whisk the fromage frais, sugar, hazelnut oil and lemon zest until smooth.
– And the things one at a time and stir until they are well incorporated.
– Then add the lemon and mix again.
– Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 1 hour.
– At the end of the cooking time, the middle of the cheesecake should still move slightly when it is shaken.
– Allow to cool in the open air.
– Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
– Before serving, remove from the tin and arrange the raspberries on the cheesecake.