Strawberry & Coconut Crumble
- 500g of strawberries
- 50g of brown sugar
- 50g of flour
- 25g of butter
– Cut the strawberries in half, after rinsing and hulling them.
– Prepare the crumble by mixing the sugar, flour, butter, almond powder and grated coconut.
– Loosen the ingredients with Emile Noël organic coconut oil, the mixture must be homogeneous.
– Cover the strawberries with this mixture.
– Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
– The crumble must be very golden and the strawberries must have lost all their liquid.