Waffles with Strawberry And Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 30 cl oat milk
- 20cl coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon of icing sugar
– Weight 80 g Emile Noël Sao Tomé organic virgin coconut oil and melt it (in water bath, in casserole or microwave).
– Take a salad bowl and whisk 2 big eggs with 30 g of sugar.
– Add 250 g of wheat flour little by little + 1 teaspoon of baking powder and 30 cl of oat milk.
– Add 80 g melted Emile Noël Sao Tomé coconut oil.
– Let it rest for 1h.
– Cook for 3 to 4 min in a hot waffle iron.
– In a cold bowl, pour 20 cl of very cold coconut cream + 2 table spoons of icing sugar. Whip to make whipped cream
– Dress with coconut whipped cream and strawberries.