Fresh apricot ravioli with vanilla custard
- 500g of apricots
- 24 sheets of oriental ravioli
- 100g of caster sugar
- 125g of butter
– Stone and quarter the apricots.
– Brown them in a non-stick frying pan with butter, sprinkle with sugar, drizzle with lemon juice and Emile Noël organic virgin macadamia oil.
– Bring this mixture to the point of caramelisation over a high heat and with as little stirring as possible. – Let it cool, then place a teaspoon of this mixture in the centre of twelve ravioli squares.
– Dampen the edges of each square with a brush using the egg yolk slightly relaxed with water.
– Cover each piece with another sheet of ravioli, and make it stick well by pinching the edges.
– Bring a pan filled with water to the boil and drop in your ravioli for a few minutes, three by three to prevent them from sticking together.
– Pour a ladle of vanilla custard into each bowl and place three warm ravioli on top.
– Using a teaspoon, add a few drops of Emile Noël organic virgin macadamia oil to finish flavouring your dish.