– Finely grind the shortbread cookies with roasted pumpkin seed oil.
– Take a casserole and bring to boil. Drop the peaches delicately and cook for 1 min. Then drain them and dip them in a salad bowl of ice water.
– When they have cooled a bit, peel them and cut the flesh into strips.
– Take a bowl and add the white cheese with sugar.
– Spread half of the ground shortbread into 4 small jars, then add half of the white cheese and place the peach strips. Redo by adding a layer of shortbread powder, a layer of white cheese and the remaining peaches.
– If there is a any shortbread remaining, you can sprinkle a bit on the jars for dressing.
– Store in fridge until you serve.