Soupe orange de châtaignes
- 150 g jack be little squash
- 50 g of sweet potato
- 320 g butternut squash
- The juice of 1 orange
- 1 cm of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp miso shiro
- 1 tsp of ras-el-hanout
– Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
– Cook the vegetable pieces for 20-25 min till tender.
– Transfer the cooked vegetables and the rest of the ingredients in to a big casserole and mix until you get a smooth creamy soup.
– Add a little stock if required.
– Check the seasoning.
– Pour the soup into bowls and serve with pomegranate seeds, roasted chickpea, chopped chestnut,coconut yogurt and a drizzle of Emile Noël sesame oil and enjoy.