Garden soup with prunes
- 250 g of pumpkin
- 2 leeks
- 4 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions
– Peel and dice the potatoes and the onions.
– Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
– Cut it into cubes too.
– Cut the leeks into thin slices and slice the carrots.
– Heat the sunflower oil in a large saucepan and sauté all the vegetables for 5 minutes.
– Cover everything with the chicken stock and cook for 30 minutes.
– Add the pitted prunes and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
– Season with pepper and salt.