Country toast with vegetables & soft-boiled eggs
– Cut the base of the asparagus to remove the most fibrous part. Blanch them in a large quantity of boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Put them into cold water.
– In a saucepan of boiling water, place 4 eggs for 6 minutes. Let them cool in cold water before peeling them.
– Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and drizzle them with a few drops of vinegar.
– Crush the 5-berry mixture in a mortar.
– In a bowl, combine the crushed berries, camelina oil and a little fleur de sel.
– Toast the slices of bread, and drizzle them with a little of the previous mixture.
– Place the mushroom slices, asparagus cut lengthwise and a soft egg on each slice of toasted bread. Sprinkle with a few chopped chives, then sprinkle the whole with a little oil and 5 berries mixture.
Recipe © C’est ma food
Split the soft-boiled egg in half when it comes to enjoying an extra gourmet treat! You can decorate the toasts with a few sprouted seeds (such as alfalfa, leek…) to fill them with vitamins!