Veg. Spring Roll
For the sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- nuoc mam (or soya sauce for vegetarian version )
- 2 table spoons of sauce
- 2 table spoons of water
- 1 table spoons of soya sauce
- sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoons of Emile Noël toasted sesame oil
– Cook the vermicelli in boiling water for a few minutes as per the instructions on the packet.
– Peel the grape fruit: with a knife cut the two edges then remove the rest of the skin strip by strip with a knife.
– Remove the grapefruit segments by inserting the blade of the knife between each membrane, pour detacher each grapefruit segment.
– Cut the avocado into two to remove the core. Peel it and cut it into strips.
– Peel and grate the carrots. Season with 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil.
– Thinly slice the red cabbage and season with 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil.
– Keep a damp cloth on the countertop. Place a rice cake under cold running water for several seconds on each side and keep it on the damp cloth. Place one or two slices of grapefruit and two or three mint leaves.
– Keep the vermicelli on top in a rectangular shape neither too long nor too broad to be able to cover the spring rolls.
– Then keep the red cabbage, one or two slices of avocado then the carrots.
– Delicately close by first folding the small side then the big side at the same time by rolling well to seal the last side.
– Do the same with the other rice cakes until all ingredients are finished.
– Mix the oil, nuoc mam sauce and soya sauce. Serve with the spring rolls.