Creamy potimarron squash soup
- 2 Potimarron squashes
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 20 cl of whipping cream
– Sweat the chopped onions, crushed garlic, seeded potimarron squash, cut into cubes (but not peeled) in the oven at 180°, all on a baking sheet, without fat.
– Allow to cook for 30 minutes.
– Pour this mixture into the bowl of a blender or food processor, add half a bouquet of parsley and mix with the chicken stock.
– Finish your soup with the whipping cream.
– Before serving, bring to a boil in a saucepan.
– Serve in soup dishes, then season with a drizzle of Emile Noël virgin organic flaxseed oil poured in a spiral over the soup.
– Garnish with some sprigs of parsley and add a few turns of the pepper mill.
The oil is perfect to give a nice look, and even more flavour to a simple soup. To get pretty pearls of oil, put your oil in a bottle, then all that remains is to draw the pattern.