Verrine of haddock and guacamole
- 240 g of haddock
- 3 nicely ripened avocados
- 1 ½ Granny Smith apples
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 white onion
– Flake the haddock into a large bowl and mix it with the unpeeled apple cut into mirepoix (very small cubes).
– Add the pinch of garlic salt and two tablespoons of virgin avocado oil.
– Keep in a cool place.
– Cut the avocados in quarters to peel them and remove the stone.
– Crush the avocado quarters with a fork, adding the lemon juice, salt, white onion, coriander and half the finally chopped chili pepper.
– Bring this mixture together by stirring with a fork with six tablespoons of Emile Noël organic virgin avocado oil.
– Place half of your haddock mixture in the bottom of the glass verrine, then cover with a layer of guacamole on which to place the rest of the marinated haddock.
– Finish with a layer of guacamole.
– Decorate with a chive stem, a sprig of coriander and a thin slice of apple.
To peel an avocado, cut it in quarters! The skin can be removed without any problem and without wastage.