Fillets of John Dory with a black and white sesame crust
- 4 John Dory fillets cut into 8 fillets (each fillet cut in half lengthwise)
- 200 g of rocket
- 100 g of white sesame seeds
- 100 g of black sesame seeds
– Pour the black and white sesame seeds into two separate bowls.
– Roll the fillets previously passed through the lightly beaten egg white: four in the white sesame, and four in the black sesame.
– In a non-stick frying pan, heat the Emile Noël organic virgin toasted sesame oil over a high heat and lay your fillets in the pan.
– Cook 2 min on each side.
– Drain the fillets on absorbent paper, add salt and pepper.
– Serve hot on a bed of arugula. One piece of each colour per person.
– Serve with half a lime and a purée of baby carrots.
To ensure the success of your crusts made from fine or ground seeds and herbs, first dip your fish or meat fillets in an egg white beaten to a foam with a fork before rolling them in breadcrumbs.