Poultry ballotine, Mushroom Duxelles
- 400 g mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 4 thin turkey cutlets
- 12 cl of white wine
– Cut the onions and the mushrooms in small cubes.
– Cook the onion in a pan until brown with a dash of olive oil and when they turn golden brown add the mushrooms and cook until brown and leave it to cook for 5 minutes.
– On a cutting board roll out the turkey fillets using a rolling pin. To do this you can cover the turkey fillets with a cling foil.
– Spread the duxelles on the turkey fillets and roll them. Then wrap with a kitchen twine.
– Cook the turkey wrap in a skillet with a dash of olive oil. Leave it to cook for a few minutes, then turn over the wrap, add the wine and water, cover and cook for 5 to 10 min in low flame.
– Serve with potato dauphines.