Buddha Bowl With Sweet Potato
- 800 g sweet potato
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder
- 100 g young spinach shoots
- 1 mango
- 400 g de cherry tomato and some squash seeds
– Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into slices.
– Place them in a salad bowl with olive oil and curry powder. Mix well.
– Spread the slices in a baking dish and cook for 30 min in an oven preheated to 180°C. They should be creamy.
– Peel and dice the mango.
– Take 4 plates or bowls and make a bed of spinach. Spread the soft potato slices, cherry tomatoes and mango pieces.
– Sprinkle some pumpkin seeds. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and so a generous dash of the roasted pumpkin seed oil.