Buddha Bowl with sweet potatoes and basil tofu
Prepare the sweet potatoes:
– Cut sweet potatoes into cubes.
– Put them in a large bowl
– Pour in one tablespoon of melted Coconut oil.
– Add spices: curry powder, cinnamon, salt, pepper. Mix well.
– Place them on the oven rack covered with baking parchment.
– Cook 35 to 40 minutes at 200° C. Turn them halfway through cooking.
– Dice the basil tofu and fry in a frying pan.
– On a plate, place the green salad, roasted sweet potatoes, tofu, tomatoes, strips of yellow pepper, pumpkin seeds, basil leaves.
– Season with the toasted sesame oil.