Emile Noël Sweet potato and roast courgette Buddha Bowl
– Cut the sweet potatoes and courgettes into cubes.
– Melt the coconut oil and add to the sweet potatoes.
– Add the spices: salt, pepper, garlic, cinnamon or curry to taste.
– Place on a baking sheet covered with baking parchment.
– Bake in the oven at 180° C for 35 to 40 minutes, turning during cooking.
– Dice the avocado, season with a dash of lemon, and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
– In your bowl, put the green salad in the bottom, followed by the sweet potatoes, cooled courgette, avocado and basil leaves.
– Season with a drizzle of hazelnut oil.