Canon of lamb, spring vegetables with ras-el-hanout
- 1 lamb cannon of 600g
- 2 small artichokes per person
- 2 green asparagus stalks per person
- 200 g green beans
- 200 g of peas
- 200 g of broad beans
- 3 teaspoons of ras-el-hanout
– Remove the meat from the refrigerator.
– In a large bowl, mix the Emile Noël organic oriental oil, ras-el-hanout and salt.
– Wash and trim the vegetables and the herbs.
– Cut the asparagus heads, then cut the stem into sections, do the same with the green beans.
– Turn the artichokes and shell the peas and broad beans.
– Cook the meat in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
– First brown it on all sides, then lower the heat and continue cooking, covered, over a medium heat, adding one or two tablespoons of water if necessary, for 15-20 minutes depending on the diameter of the lamb cannon.
– Check the cooking by cutting a slice or two.
– While the meat is cooking, cook the vegetables either in a steamer or with a little water in a closely covered pan.
– For steaming, allow 2 minutes for peas, green beans and broad beans, and 3-4 minutes for asparagus and artichokes.
– Put the vegetables in a bowl with a little olive oil and salt, set aside.
– Mix the yoghurt with the finely chopped herbs and a little salt.
– When the meat is cooked to your liking, slice it.
– Arrange the plates by distributing the meat, vegetables and a little herb yogurt on the plates