Chicken Wok in coconut milk and bell pepper
- 2 onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 chicken cutlets (300 to 350 g)
– Peel and cut the onions finely.
– Wash and cut the bell peppers into thin slices.
– Cut the chicken fillets into chunks.
– In a pan or wok, heat 2 table spoons of olive oil.
– Add the onions and the bell peppers and cook for around 5 min, until they are soft. Then transfer the vegetables on a plate.
– Add 2 table spoons of olive oil and add the chicken chunks. Quickly cook them until golden in the pan.
– Add the vegetables and the spices and coconut milk. Cover and continue cooking for 5 over medium flame.
– Remove from stove and add sesame oil. Serve hot with rice.