Vegetarian quinoa patties
- 150g of quinoa
- 200g mushrooms
- 190g shallots
- 125g of tofu
– Pour the quinoa into a saucepan, cook it covered with two and a half times the volume of water.
– As soon as it starts to simmer, cook over low heat for 10 to 12 minutes, covered and then let it cool.
– Peel and slice the shallots.
– Clean and slice the mushrooms.
– Cut the tofu into small cubes of about 1/2 cm
– In a frying pan, sauté the mushrooms and shallots for about 7 minutes.
– Then add the tofu and simmer 5 min, stirring regularly. Season with salt and pepper.
– Cool the mixture in a container.
– Break and beat the eggs and season.
– Add quinoa and garnish with mushrooms, shallots, tofu.
– Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, put in the cookie cutter, put 2 good tablespoons of the mixture and press down with a press or the back of a spoon.
– Remove the cookie cutter and let the patties cook gently. Halfway through cooking, turn them over…
You can make a large patty by covering the bottom of the pan.
Recipe from © Biochef