Zucchini Quiche, Peas, Bacon And Mustard
Quantities: Serves 8 | Preparation Time: 10 min | Cooking time: 45 min
- 100g of peas
- 200 g zucchini
- 100 g of bacon
- 4 eggs
– Cook the peas for 5 to 7 min in a casserole with water.
– Meanwhile, brown the bacons with a little olive oil in a warm pan for 5 min.
– Grate the zucchini and keep aside in a salad bowl.
– In a salad bowl, mix the eggs with milk and add the strained peas, bacons and zucchini.
– Add Sweet mustard with turmeric and Emile Noël spices and mix well.
– Pour it on your short pastry, transfer into a buttered mould.
– Bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 180 ° C.