- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 cl cider vinegar
- 10 cl balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp malted brewer’s yeast
– In the bowl of a blender, place, in order, the mustard, cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brewer’s yeast, garlic, salt and Emile Noël rapeseed oil.
– Activate the blender and let it emulsify for 2 minutes.
– Before you stop the blender, add the 5 cl of water.
Add a little water to your vinaigrettes so that the sauces are lighter without losing any of their flavour. But be careful, the water always comes after the emulsion!