Homemade cereal bars
Quantities: 8 cereal bars | Preparation time: 20 min | Cooking time: 15 min | Time to rest: 10 min
- 60 g of ground almonds
- 60 g of wholemeal flour
- 60 g of oatmeal
- 1 egg white
- 40 g of honey (preferably runny)
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter (optional)
- 40 g of raisins
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 30 g Emile Noël organic sesame oil
– Mix the almond powder, oatmeal, wholemeal flour and baking powder in a bowl.
– Then add the honey, Emile Noël sesame oil and egg white, then finally the raisons.
– Knead it until you obtain a dough with which you can form a ball.
– Add liquid honey to loosen the dough.
– Finally, preheat your oven to 180°C.
– Roll out the dough lengthwise on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and cut out bars about 2 cm wide.
– Slightly space the bars as you cut them.
– Bake them for 15 minutes.
– Remove them from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes, before putting them back in the hot oven to obtain a crisp consistency.
And finally, the feast!
This recipe was given to us by So Oh Cliché