Chocolate and coconut cookies
- 80g softened butter
- 175g dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips
- 110g brown sugar
- 100g powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon of liquid vanilla
- 225g of flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 to 3 pinches of Fleur de Sel de Camargue
- 30g of Emile Noël organic coconut oil
– Soften the butter and the Emile Noël organic coconut oil.
– Cut the chocolate with a knife to make large pieces.
– Mix the butter, Emile Noël organic coconut oil and the sugar, add the egg and vanilla.
– Mix the flour and baking powder and add to the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla mixture.
– Stir in chocolate chips
– Make small piles on a baking sheet covered with baking parchment, then add a few grains of fleur de sel.
– Bake for 10 minutes, they should be golden brown.