Summer fruits in basil oil
Quantities: Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 35 min | Cooking Time: 30 min
- 8 Jamaican peppercorns or 5 black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoons of acacia honey
- ½ lemon
- 1 melon of about 800 g
- 1 part watermelon of about 1 kilo
- 10 basil leaves
- 6 mint leaves
- 100 g of raspberries and redcurrants
- 2 tablespoons of Emile Noël organic oil flavoured with basil
– Finely crush the pepper.
– In a bowl, mix the honey, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with the pepper and basil oil.
– Set aside.
– Prepare melon and watermelon balls with a melon and melon scoop.
– Finely chop the herbs.
– Add the fruit balls and herbs to the bowl. – Mix well and place in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
– Add the red fruits and serve chilled!
Recipe © C’est ma food