Soya flour cake
Quantities: Serves 6 | Preparation Time: 20 min | Cooking time: 40 min
- 200 g of soya flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 3 eggs
- 150 g honey or maple syrup
- 75 g candied orange and lemon peels or dried coconut
- 80 cl of Emile Noël organic hazelnut oil
– Butter and flour a cake tin.
– Mix the flour and yeast in a bowl.
– Whisk in hazelnut oil and honey (or maple syrup).
– Add the eggs one by one, mixing well between each one.
– Add the flour and yeast mixture, mix well and place the dough in a cool place for 30 minutes.
– Cut the candied orange and lemon peels into small cubes. Add them to the dough when it comes out of the refrigerator.
– Preheat the oven to 180°C.
– Pour the mixture into the cake tin.
– Bake for about 40 minutes. – If the cake is browning too quickly on top, cover it with aluminium foil.
– Check the baking with the blade of a small knife which must come out dry.
– Let cool for 5 minutes then transfer from the tin to a rack.
– Keeps well in a cool place, wrapped in foil, for a few days.