Poppy seed Muffins
Quantities: 6 | Preparation Time: 20 min | Cooking time: 20-25 min
- 2 lemon herb yogurt
- 10 cl lemon juice
- zest of 1 or 2 lemon(s)
- 100 g of maple or agave syrup
- 150 g of rice flour
- 130 g of ground almonds
– Preheat your oven to 180°C.
– Mix all the ingredients except the yogurt and the oil in a salad bowl.
– Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until you get a smooth homogenous dough.
– Add a little SSA plant milk if it is too thick.
– Pour in muffin moulds and bake for 20-25 min.
– Leave it to cool and enjoy.