Fruit salad with macadamia sauce
Quantities: Serves 4| Preparation Time: 10 min | Time to rest: 30 min
- 500 g of strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 untreated lemon
– Cut the strawberries in half.
– Remove the lemon zest and set aside for decoration.
– Mix half of the strawberries with 2 tablespoons of sugar, the juice of 1/2 lemon and the Emile Noël macadamia oil.
– Keep this coulis in a cool place.
– Cut the bananas in slices and mix them gently in a bowl with the strawberries.
– Add the remaining lemon juice and sugar.
– Keep the fruit salad in the refrigerator.
– Arrange the fruit and their macadamia coulis in individual cups and decorate with the lemon zest.