Buddhabowl Sweet Potato, Baked chicken, Pistachios and Walnut oil
- 3 medium sized sweet potato
- 2 chicken fillets
- Shelled pistachios
- 2 teaspoon of Emile Noël organic France walnut oil
– Peel and Cut sweet potatoes.
– Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 200°C.
– Season the chicken fillets with salt.
– Cook in the over for 15 minutes at 180° in a stock of your choice.
– Shell the pistachios.
– In a plate, mix the roasted sweet potatoes, the chicken breast and the pistachios.
– Season this with walnut oil.
– Enjoy !
Recipe @lucie_nivet & @marie_nivet