Duck Breast In Pomegranate Sauce
Quantities: Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 15 min | Cooking time: 15 min
- 18 cl pomegranate juice
- 2 duck breast
- 2 table spoons of water
- For the topping : parsley and pomegranate
- 5 cl Emile Noël 2017 new harvest olive oil
- 5 cl d’huile d’olive nouvelle récolte 2017 Emile Noël
– Take a small casserole, and pour the pomegranate juice. Reduce it in low flame for about 10 min.
– Remove the excess fat from the breasts and cut the remaining fat into squares, making sure not to cut the meat.
– In a pan, cook the fatty side of the breast in medium flame, until the fat get almost entirely melted. Do not hesitate to empty the fat occasionally. And to avoid spray, you can put a lid. Then turn over the breast on its fleshy side and cook for about 5 to 8 min in low flame (depending on how much you like it cooked).
– Remove the pomegranate juice from fire. Add honey and olive oil with a pinch of salt. Beat with a fork.
– Cut the breasts into thin slices.
– Serve with pomegranate sauce and a sweet potato purée. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley and pomegranate seeds.