Star Shaped Pizza With Grilled Vegetables
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 orange bell pepper
- 1 pizza dough
- 200 g of tomato sauce
- 50 g of feta or halloumi
- 1 Drizzle of Emile Noël fruity Ripe Organic olive oil
- 1 drizzle of Emile Noël organic camelina oil
– Wash and cut the zucchini and the eggplant into slices. Place the on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil, sprinkle salt and cook for around 20 min in a oven preheated to 180°C.
– Dice the bell pepper and crumble the feta.
– Roll the pizza dough into a big thin round. Cut a star in the centre.
– Cover the remaining circle with tomato sauce.
– Spread the zucchini and eggplant slices alternatively then the bell pepper pieces and the feta.
– Fold the edges of the dough from the centre outwards (impossible to explain, watch the video, that is simpler!!!).
– Bake 25 min in the preheated oven at 180°C.
– Serve hot or cold, with a dash of camelina oil.