Vegetable Wok with Prawns
Quantities: Serves 2-3 | Preparation Time: 15 min | Cooking time: 30 min
- 400 g of wok vegetable
- 200 g prawns
- 100 g soba noodles
– Put the vegetables in a wok, thaw them and wait until there is no more water.
– Add the toasted sesame oil and prawns, cook until brown.
– Meanwhile cook the soba noodles (time mentioned on the packet in general is 3 minutes).
– Then strain in a colander.
– When the prawns are cooked, add the noodles in the wok and mix soya sauce. Let it cook for 2 more minutes in high flame.
– Prepare the plates and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.