Exotic vegetable curry
- 3 white onions
- 200 g of carrots
- 3 cristophines (courgettes if not available)
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 yam
- 3 plantain bananas
– In a casserole dish, put four tablespoons of Emile Noël organic virgin coconut oil, then gently sweat the finely chopped white onions, bay leaf and salt.
– At the beginning of the colouring, pour in the curry powder and over high heat, stirring, add all the diced vegetables, except the plantains.
– Moisten with coconut milk and chicken stock diluted in 30 cl of water.
– Leave to cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
– Check the cooking of the vegetables with the tip of a knife, they must remain firm and whole.
– Peel the plantains and cut them into 5 mm thick slices.
– Fry them in a frying pan in Emile Noël organic virgin coconut oil, for about 3 minutes on each side, until they are nicely coloured.
– Arrange the vegetable curry on a plate with a crown of banana slices all around.