Mashed Potimarron Squash or Pumpkin
Quantities: Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 10 min | Cooking time: 1 h
- 2 potimarron squashes
– Preheat the oven to 180°C (thermostat 6)
– Bake the Potimarron squashes for 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size (they are cooked as soon as you can pierce them easily with the tip of a knife)
– Chop the garlic and parsley separately
– Brown the garlic lightly in a little olive oil.
– Remove the Potimarron squashes from the oven, remove the skin (it must be very easy to remove)
– Cut in half
– Remove the seeds
– Crush all the ingredients in a dish with a puree press
– Add a dash of Emile Noël Olive oil de la Finca
Enjoy it with grilled meat.