Fennel and Carrot Salad with Ginger, Sesame Crumble
Quantities: Serves 6 | Preparation Time: 20 min | Cooking time: 25 min
For the salad
- 1 fennel (180 g)
- 2 small carrots (180 g)
- juice of ½ lemon (3 table spoons)
- ½ tea spoon of fresh grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons of Emile Noël toasted sesame oil
– Peel and grate the carrots finely.
– Remove the branches and cut the fennel into two to remove the core. Finely grate the bulb.
– Take a salad bowl and mix the vegetables with oil, lemon and ginger.
– Mix all the ingredients of the crumble and spread them on a plate covered with baking paper. – Bake 25 min in the preheated oven at 180°C.
– Put the salad in 6 glasses. Sprinkle the crumble.
– Dress with a sprig of fennel.