Salad of feta and confit tomatoes on a bed of rocket
Quantities: Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 10 min | TCooking time: 1 h
- 500g tomatoes
- 250g of rocket
- 100g of feta
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
– Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas 5-6).
– Peel the tomatoes after boiling them for a few seconds to make it easier.
– Cut them in half.
– Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet, cut side up and sprinkle with sugar
– drizzle them with olive oil.
– Leave to cook for 1 hour.
– Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the other 2 oils and 2 vinegars.
– Add salt and pepper.
– In a salad bowl, add the finely sliced onions and the arugula to the cooled confit (candied) tomatoes.
– Drizzle with the vinaigrette and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
– Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and serve immediately.