Smoked salmon and scrambled egg
Quantities: Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 20 min | Cooking time: /
- 6 farm eggs
- 150g smoked salmon
- 100g flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of thick crème fraîche
- 1 bread stick
- Salted butter
- Ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons of Emile Noël organic virgin almond oil
– Dice the smoked salmon and set aside.
– Beat the eggs seasoned with pepper, grated nutmeg and Emile Noël organic virgin sweet almond oil.
– Pour this mixture into a non-stick coated saucepan.
– Stir constantly over low heat with a wooden spoon.
– As soon as the mixture thickens, add the salmon cubes and stop the cooking by adding the crème fraîche.
– Do not salt, the smoked salmon will do the job.
– Make four slices of buttered bread (soldiers) with the loaf.
– Serve in individual ramekins, decorated with the soldiers and some toasted almonds.