Butternut squash soup
Quantities: Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 20 min | Cooking time: 15 min
- 4800g butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons of Emile Noël organic virgin toasted cashew nut oil
– Wash, peel and cut the butternut squash into pieces.
– In a large skillet, pour in the stock, 50 cl of water and squash.
– Cover and cook for about 15 min until it is tender.
– Mix the squash with the toasted cashew nut oil and cooking water until it is the desired texture.
Recipe created by Marie-Laure Tombini