Tabouleh with Dates
- 260 g semolina
- 260 g boiling water
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g medjool dates
- 280 g chickpeas
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
– Pour semolina in to a salad bowl and pour boiling water over it. Cover with a plate and let it rest for 15 min.
– Wash and cut the cherry tomato into 4 pieces.
– Deseed and cut the dates into small pieces.
– Fluff up the semolina using a fork. Add the tomatoes, dates, chickpeas drained, onion and chopped mint.
– Season with a cocktail of Emile Noël’s oriental oil, lemon juice, raz el hanout, a little salt and pepper.
– Refrigerate for 1 h before serving.